Guess who is done with clinicals? Yes, that would be me.
Done, done, DONE!
Just finishing up paperwork and other odds and ends, so I can get my name on the list to take my comprehensive exam.
It actually feels......strange......to say that I am done with my clinical practicum, and am almost graduated. Almost feels, anti-climatic. Like, I built up all of this energy, time, brain power, to get to this point, and now...........zippo. Hmph.
6 comments:
Waahoo! You did it! I am celebrating for you now! It has been such a joy to read your adventures toward becoming a midwife. You are so close to actually adding those letters behind your name! You are going to be so awesome. You give me inspiration to keep working through the next few years of my own training.
Happy Happy Happy Dance! Congrats
Ok, time for the champagne?
well done! I'm just finishing up my first rotation. Can't wait until August :)
saving the champagne for passing boards!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment