Search Engine Box

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Almost........almost.......almost done!

I am so super duper close to being done with my clinical requirements!  Like, seriously DONE!!!!  I will be done with all visits and hours -- hopefully by the end of the day this coming Monday!  WOOHOO!

Then I need to take my practice comps exam, schedule and take my comps exam -- that will then earn me my degree (MSN!)!!!!

Then, I get put on the list for boards, and get my date set to take them.

Then, I will officially be AtYourCervix MSN, CNM!

SO close!  I can almost taste it!!!  (what does being a CNM taste like?  I guess I shall find out very soon.)


12 comments:

Rixa said...

So exciting!

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Rock On !~! Cheering for you from the SF Bay Area.

In With the Light said...

SO SO EXCITING!!

Unknown said...

That is really great!! I love your blog. Can't wait to see how your career progress :-) Do you know how to contact OB of Labor and Deliverance to request permission to read his blog? I found your blog from his site, but now I can't access it any more.

Unknown said...

Can I second the comment from Mary Hudson?? I also learned of your blog through his. Congrats on almost being done with your degree!

LauraT said...

Hi Mary Hudson: I've been reading AYC for years now. Love her! I also really enjoy Labor and Deliverance, too and have been a regular reader of his since he started his blog. I can't access his blog either and I don't know how to contact him to ask for permission. Bummer!

Unknown said...

Hey Laura, I feel like we are old friends... You might remember me as -M- I finally figured out how to reset my google account :-) I will have to peruse all your blogs,I have some extra time now. (since a certain someone decided he needed more privacy) Which one is the most current?

AtYourCervix said...

I will email the author of labor and deliverance, but I suspect he went by invite only for a good reason. will let you know!

Unknown said...

Thank you. I know he faces a lot of pressure. I wish him all the best.

Camille.thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille.thomas said...

Hi Mary! It's nice to have the rest of your name! My most current blog is
http://halfdozengirls.blogspot.com/2013/03/woosh-woosh-goes-heart.html?spref=fb
I can't imagine the ob/gyn from Labor and Deliverance having to worry about us! We're not on HIPAA watch or terribly controversial. At any rate, I miss his humor!
AYC: I met two midwives recently that graduated from Frontier Nursing School a couple of decades ago or so. They went there before the internet, so were all on site. They have had amazing careers and are still working together in a group practice with other midwives and ob/gyns serving low-income women. My midwifery program is university based, nearby, and fairly affordable. But the temptation to seriously check out Frontier is quite strong....

Camille.thomas said...

I'm posting under my daughter's account, but this is Laura! Confusing internet blog stuff!