Search Engine Box

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Spring

Spring, oh spring, please come quickly!

Time to start planting the seeds indoors, and getting the garden prepped outside.

I'm ready for sunny days, warmth, and being able to sit outside without shivering.

I'm ready for pretty flowers blooming, butterflies, birds flocking, and hikes again.

I am done, done, DONE with snow.  I am done with bitter winds.  I am done with raw noses.

Ok spring, I'm ready for you.  Bring it on!


2 comments:

StorytellERdoc said...

There is something really special about the promises of renewal that the spring season offers us each year, yes? Especially for all of us in medicine, it does our bodies and souls and minds good...enjoy yourself!

Phoenix Fire Falconry said...

Besides the warmth and the flowers and all that . . . people also stop spending all their time indoors, breathing on each other, and swapping germs and viruses. Yeah!! Let's all hear it for the end of flu season!