Whew! One more thing off of my list! I passed my practice comprehensive exam for school. WOOT! WOOT! Just need to wait for the official ok to schedule my "real" comprehensive exam. Talk about nerve-wracking! Meanwhile, it's study-study-study for me.
I'm doing lots of practice questions. Going over them, breaking down the question, thinking/writing why each answer is right or wrong. It really helps me to break it all down. Not just *knowing* the material, but knowing *why* is so critically important.
Once I pass my comps exam, I get to wait (again) for my info to be sent from the school to the AMCB so that I can schedule and take my boards.
On the homestretch everyone! The end is in sight -- then the fun begins -- life as a CNM!
2 comments:
How exciting! Good Luck on your exam!
You've worked so very hard, and I am excited with you to see the finish line so close. Keep going! Almost there!
Post a Comment