Search Engine Box

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Technology: Here To Stay

All of our technology and electronics in this day and age does have it's positive and redeeming values.

Today, I am forever glad for the internet and Facebook, for being able to "see" my baby brother as he serves our country in the Army over in the Middle East.

Thank you technology!!!!

4 comments:

Cartoon Characters said...

Double edged sword for sure...nice to be connected especially with family far away, but sometimes a bother elsewhere and elsehow!

Crazed Nitwit said...

WOOHOO! I agree now that my baby boy is in the Army I am ever grateful for technology. HOOAH AYC HOOAH!

Anonymous said...

It is a great thing when so far away from the ones you love, if we could only get rid of 'farmville'

The Deranged Housewife said...

My brother is in the Marines, so it was a real blessing to see his posts, however sporadic, on FaceBook while he was in Afghanistan. :)

LOL re: Farmville - I felt so liberated when I finally decided to block FV and Family Feud! LOL