
For one of my classes this term, I need to create a Power Point about my community. I seriously think I'm going into overload with Power Point. Am I overthinking this assignment? Putting too much into it? Not enough??? It seems to be eating up so much of my time to create it.
I'm up to slide #27 right now.
Must-take-a-break!
Not much rest for the weary though ---- tons of reading for this week's pharmacology module.
I know. Don't complain. This is what I wanted (to become a midwife). This is the hard work that goes along with my goal.
8 comments:
Just remember, 1 minute per slide/page, so you're up to 27 minutes.
No more than 2-3 points per slide in a BIG font. If you cant read if off your screen from 3 feet away its too small.
Power points can be so tedious to create. I know you'll rock this as you do most everything!!!!!
I am exhausted just reading all this. I am going to get a glass of wine.....whew
;)
I'm glad I read this post today as I'm starting a powerpoint presentation this afternoon. Really Ethel just 1 minute per slide/page? Oh goodness that's gonna be tough. And Tassiegal only 2-3 points per slide uhh ohh, how many pp slides in the past have I hurt people's eyes, goodness boy do I have a lot to learn. Thanks for all your input.
I'm a lurker, breaking out of my lurking to comment today. Remember powerpoints are just that . . . points. It is very annoying to me to have to sit there an listen to someone regurgitate exactly what is being presented on the powerpoint. Keep it short and simple and discuss/lecture around the points on display.
And good luck!
The thing is - this is a posting that we put up on a forum for school as an upload. We're in small groups, so there are only 5 of us to our group. When everyone uploads their PPT, then we each download the PPTs of our team-mates, and we have to write up a little (3-5 paragraph) summary of how our communities compare to each other.
So, this won't be a verbal narrative - it's all graphics and some writing on the slides to talk about things.
I don't envy you. However....I WILL envy you when you are done....
:)
Post a Comment