Search Engine Box

Monday, November 07, 2011

Week 7: I am doing A-OK!

I'm managing to keep up with everything, thus far, with both of my classes. Average course grade for each course is an "A". Woot woot!!

I'm making it through the extensive reading for breastfeeding and human lactation. We have a study guide with questions and areas that are the most pertinent, so that is very helpful in guiding what exactly I read and what I skip over. Do I need to know in depth, all of the details of all of the studies on human lactation? No. Do I need to know the finite minutia of the composition of breastmilk? Not really. Do I need to know how the hormones of lactation work? YES! How about when those hormones are disrupted? YES! I can do this. I think I can, I think I can!

Women's health is actually really interesting. I've learned so much in this course! More than I ever wanted to know about different breast diseases/disorders, all of the different abnormal paps and how to initially manage/refer with the cytology results. Next up - menopause!!


2 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Atta girl, learn all you can while your brain is still elastic. When you get to my age, 54, it becomes much harder to penetrate those arachnoid membranes with new information. It’s good to read that you are enjoying your subject this term. Stay the course, I applaud you.

Anonymous said...

Good Site , Thanks...
http://www.hamileningunlugu.com