Search Engine Box

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Just breathe

I will never again ask "what more can go wrong?" because that is obviously the key to making things go from bad to worse.

God-willing, we will get this house.

I found out that my former attorney did some bad things. And it has affected how I can access some funds that I was going to use for closing costs and related moving expenses. Now I have to petition the courts for a document change allowing me access to those funds.

::breathe::

Then I received a letter from one of my student loan holders that my school sent them documentation that I graduated. And that my loan has entered it's grace period of 6 months before repayment begins.

No, I haven't graduated. Now I need to fix this (big) boo-boo.

::breathe::

My loan broker is having his own family and personal medical crisis, and I'm waiting on how much exactly I need to pay at closing, which is less than one week away.

::breathe::

I have to pay the monthly bills and see how much is left over out of our general household funds that I can use towards closing and moving expenses. At least, until I can get a release on other funds that are frozen.

::breathe::

And classes start on Monday.

::breathe, don't hyperventilate::

And I have my own personal medical problems that are requiring further medical testing (and patience while waiting for the results to come back). Could be an acute issue or a chronic issue. Might need further medical testing and treatment.

::just breathe::

Things will get better. Yes, they will get better.

5 comments:

Speculative Speculum said...

I'm so sorry! That totally stinks. Thinking about you. :)

Crazed Nitwit said...

OY! Sucks. Seems the few times we've bought houses the same kind of crud comes up and just in time to completely freak us out! It all was solved in the nick of time, but oh the headaches. Wishing all of this gets resolved quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Kate said...

We had a 90 day closing and were still running around getting stuff together the day of closing because the bank kept messing up. I was sure that we weren't going to be able to close but everything finally fell into place only 15 minutes after settlement had been scheduled to start originally.

BabyCatcher2b said...

Oh gosh, girl!! How much can one person handle?!! I hope that things will start ironing out for you...No, I KNOW that they will!! Like you said, just breathe...take care of what you can now, and save your energy for has to wait for later..Good luck

Lizzy said...

Thank God for 'breath'