I just received my huuuuuuge paper from Community Assessment back! 150/150 points!!
The comments from my instructor:
You have written an excellent paper! You write very well – smoothly and logically, and with correct grammar, spelling, and syntax. Your analysis of the gaps in data about midwifery births is particularly astute. I hope you are going to consider getting a doctoral degree of some kind! Please see the text of your paper and the rubric for additional comments and suggestions. Keep up the good work!
20 comments:
That is great feedback! Good job! You definitely should continue your schooling!
You must be floating!
WOOHOO! I had no doubts you'd excel and you have. Yeah!!!!!!
Woohoo! Congrats!
Way to go! Awesome job. Now enjoy your break!
That's awesome! Congratulations!
Yay, congratulations!!! "A doctoral degree of some kind," you go, girl!!!!!! This must make your break even sweeter.
I've long wanted to comment to let you know how glad I am to know there are nurses like you out there :)
And you were so worried. Congrats!
Congrats!!! Love your blog and joining you on your journey. You've come so far. Keep it up girl.
Wow! That is super impressive. Of course, we all knew you were a good writer, but that is a fabulous comment.
I think I'd frame that.
Doesn't it feel WoNdErFuL?? Yay to you. Good job!
Congratulations! Not that we had any doubts. :) That's great news! Enjoy your hard-earned break.
Good job! See, this is what you get for blogging - you learn how to put stuff together and you've been doing so for years. YEAH!
Thanks everyone. I was definitely floating on air after getting my paper back.
WOOT WOOT!
Congratulations!
Very nice! I do believe you are good at writing and educating. I've learned a LOT on here myself, enough to know that if God grants me a long enough life I'll be a doula or a midwife or something.
Congratulations!
Dawn
Yay, you!!! Awesome work. What a wonderful comment to get!!!
Congratulations :D :D
Congratulations!! You should be very proud of yourself. :)
excellent! :)
Post a Comment