
A quick shout out to say "hello!" to those who have recently started following my blog. Yes, I do look at the "followers" list :-)
I've also added some more blogs to the list that I follow. Some real hilarious and talented writers out there in blog world!
To highlight a few:
Pee and Sympathy - an ER nurse who totally cracks me up!
Life According to Candace - another nurse - you freaking ROCK sister! Get on with your bad self!
Yo Mama's Blog - the drunk face picture is priceless. And Emo? Absolutely adorable!
The Peach Tart - just peachy! Very talented writer. Can I haz more pleeze?
Steam me up kid - Funny with a capital F! "cricket falls over dead"
Those are just some of the fabulous blog writers out there folks!!! The more great ones I find, the more I add to my sidebar list. Pretty soon, I'll be reading blogs 24/7.
5 comments:
I enjoy your blog! Your perspective and experience on the L&D unit is very interesting! I would highly recommend you come over and check out www.myobsaidwhat.com and see if you have any submissions you could add your own. I bet you hear some doozies!
My OB said WHAT?!?
What an interesting blog! I came across it just by pressing the Next Blog button and seriously, the amount of posts you've made, and amount of followers is simply impressive. And where did you get such a wonderful background and banner? I've been writing about my life with autism but it's not in any way attractive, it's simply a regular blogspot background. We should chat sometime because I'd love to pick your brain at how you're doing so well!
Keep up the wonderful work!
Thanks Revan46! I actually fiddle with the HTML coding, and created my own images for the background and header.
My OB Said What -- I have read your blog. Must add you to my blogroll NOW.
Thanks very much for the compliment!
I love Yo Mama's drunk face too. (The blog, not your mom. Although I'm sure her drunk face is lovely as well.)
thank you very much for the shout out, i have received so many hits to my blog because of your compliment. That was so nice of you.
Post a Comment