Stark raving crazy! Yes, but we have to be a tad crazy to be nurses for all these years. So I guess it goes with the program. Here is my advice. Just put it down and walk away. You have a boat load of patho to read and a shit load of research not to mention history of midwifery. Are you full time? I think you might have told me part time. See my mind is slipping.
oooh! I might have to poick that up! I've been wanting to read something and nothing has caught my eye even though I've collected a few books over the past year and a half for my braks. Thanks for the idea!
Yes addictive! Loved it and read it over Christmas week but only at bedtime so I could stretch it out. I am a big fan of Stephen King. I was a little nervous though because he has put out some big books like that before that were a little wordy. This one never dragged at all!canella
Not my favorite Stephen King book but thought it was OK. I love cracking open a big huge book like that and knowing I have hours and hours (or days and days in this case) of reading to look forward to!
8 comments:
That book is sooo good! I finished it this morning but will not admit how much sleep I lost bc I couldn't put it down...
I just started this book as well. The lady at the book store said "this could keep someone busy for awhile". I love it so far.
Stark raving crazy! Yes, but we have to be a tad crazy to be nurses for all these years. So I guess it goes with the program. Here is my advice. Just put it down and walk away. You have a boat load of patho to read and a shit load of research not to mention history of midwifery. Are you full time? I think you might have told me part time. See my mind is slipping.
I'm part time pinky. So just the patho and the midwifery hx this term for me.
Oh, by the way....started reading Under the Dome - could not put it down! I'm up to page 250 or something.
oooh! I might have to poick that up! I've been wanting to read something and nothing has caught my eye even though I've collected a few books over the past year and a half for my braks. Thanks for the idea!
Day 2 of reading that book yesterday - and I hit page 455. ADDICTIVE read! Hard to put down!!
Yes addictive! Loved it and read it over Christmas week but only at bedtime so I could stretch it out. I am a big fan of Stephen King. I was a little nervous though because he has put out some big books like that before that were a little wordy. This one never dragged at all!canella
Not my favorite Stephen King book but thought it was OK. I love cracking open a big huge book like that and knowing I have hours and hours (or days and days in this case) of reading to look forward to!
Post a Comment