**NOTE** These were found as an online search for images of birth plan visuals. I edited out the names/identifying info that were in the original images. If anyone can direct me to the company/internet site that offers these images, I would love to give credit for the original ideas.


3 comments:
Is there a No Circumcision one?
Love the site! To APN's out there looking for a forum, check out The NP Forum! (www.npforum.net)
Your limit is two -- choose wisely.
Srly though, these are good things (except for the no learner s thing) but as the saying goes, no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy.
Providers should be respectful and flexible. So should patients. I remember that scene in "Knocked Up" in which the protagonists keep referring to their "birth plan," until the frustrated on call OB snaps: "That was the OLD plan. Now we have a NEW plan, which is 'Get baby out while keeping Mom and Baby safe.'"
Everybody's got to accept some leadership from others. When things are good, Mom leads the team. When things are going bad, the provider should and the family should let them.
Post a Comment