Search Engine Box

Friday, May 17, 2013

Guess who...?

Three lovely letters were added after my name this week.

C.N.M.

- j'ai fini

13 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Congratulations... You have worked very hard and I couldn't be prouder of you !~! Rock On with your midwifey self !~!

Susan said...

Congratulations!!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Jube said...

Hurrah! So very excited for you. It has been a pleasure to follow your journey. It is a journey I hope to make myself one day. Enjoy!

LauraT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LauraT said...

(I will try this comment again). So, I owe you a bag of super strong coffee as a congratulations gift! E-mail me: tlcat625@roadrunner.com Sooo happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Future OB/GYN said...

CONGRATS! So proud of you!!!!!

Jennifer said...

I've followed your blog through all of your training. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations and celebrate!!

RehabRN said...

Congratulations! Have fun writing (or typing) those initials.

Suzanne Lucas said...

Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I have been reading your blog for several years now. I am so happy for you!

Aron said...

Congratulations! I've been following your blog for several years and you were part of my inspiration to pursue nursing and nurse-midwifery myself. Can't wait to read all about your adventures as a new CNM!