Search Engine Box

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ACNM conference

I will be attending the ACNM conference next week in Nashville Tennessee.  I am super excited about going!  This is my very first time attending a midwifery-related conference.......and I'm a brand new midwife to boot!

There are literally dozens and dozens of different classes to attend while I'm there.  It's so hard to choose which ones to attend.  I've seriously not made any firm decisions yet about which ones I'll be attending.  I suppose that with my newly found free time (no more studying....whoa!) I get to read through all of the different seminars and decide which ones are most important to me.

Free time --- wow!  I LOVE IT!!!

I also hear that midwives are some serious party girls.  ::wink::

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :)

RehabRN said...

Best way to enjoy a conference:
1. Look over all the goodies and make a tentative plan.
2. Meet people and tailor your plan.
3. Have a good time.

Networking is supposed to be fun. And you just might end up doing it again next year.

Enjoy!