I hope that groundhog Phil is right -- early spring! I'm just itching to get my hands back into the soil outside in my garden.
Nine more babies to catch -- then I need to finish up some odds and ends in the office setting, then I am DONE with clinicals. I can't wait! I'm hoping to have everything completed by the end of March. Babies, please come earthside when I am at the hospital, ok? Thank you.
In general, I am just ready to be done. Done with cold weather. Done with clinicals. Done with school. Done with work (just kidding!). I feel the need for a serious vacation. Something warm, tropical, fruity drinks in hand, lounging by a pool or on the beach somewhere. Who's with me?

6 comments:
Yep, that sounds pretty amazing right now! I am so ready to hate the summer heat again.
I was hoping to go to the Keys after graduation for a break before work but it doesn't look like it will work out. I sure need some sand between my toes though!
Can't help ya today. I'm hanging on a bayou southeast of Houma La. with the Swamp People eatin' alligator.
Seriously.
My twins just turned one. I just weaned them, and I would love a couple tropical fruity drinks, beach or no beach!
hmmm --- gator is kinda chewy. :-)
i am not rushing summer...but i sure could do without the snow and rain for awhile. I would like to go to work without needing a boat or snowmobile.
Post a Comment