So, I heard a little rumor that some Frontier CNEP students are reviewing my blog as part of their assignment for one of their courses. How ironic, because my group in the same class (several terms ago) also did blog reviews! So, those that are reviewing blogs currently -- I would love to have some feedback on what you think the strong points and weak points are of my blog. Leave a comment for a sister, why don't ya?
5 comments:
I love your blog! :)
Strong points - I love hearing about L&D nursing and midwifery school from a real-life in-person writer. I love all of the details.
Week points - I really would love to hear more stories of the labors and births you attend. I know there are privacy problems, but could you change personal details (ethnicity, etc.) to protect privacy?
Thanks for writing!
Just came back to see what other people were saying and saw my own post - I really CAN spell! Make that "weak points." LOL
Thanks Diana! I agree, I do need to write some more about the births I attend. As always, I do change up details. :-)
Ina May Gaskin's quote there is just ignorant biological essentialism. "The Sacred" is way more complex than that. Sign me: a lifetime infertile.
I read the review of your blog in said class, then recommended your blog as a good place to go for information in my presentation. :-) I have to read it more, as I've only stopped by briefly here and there, but what I've read has been fantastic! Keep up the good work. :-)
Post a Comment