I have several more submissions for birth stories, but I'm going to slowly post them. This is so that each birth story has their own time in the limelight!
I have published two today.
Please go ahead and read them, add your comments. I'm sure the wonderful women who have submitted their birth stories would love to read some feedback!

6 comments:
I am enjoying these so much. Thanks to all of the families for sharing.
I'm sorry but I have no links to the stories; am I missing something here? When I clicked on the picture it only took me to another version of the pic. Where are the stories, please?
If you would like to post and/or link to mine, they are all here: http://a-star-of-hope.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-birth-stories.html
All 4 are vaginal, unmedicated hospital births.
Would love to share mine if you're interested? :) I'm a labor and delivery hospital RN who had a delivery with a midwife at a birth center this past February using hypnobabies. Let me know :)
Lynda, they are the previous posts in the blog.
Lynda -- each is a separate previous post.
Send your birth stories via email to me at atyourcervix1@gmail.com
I'm slowly posting them!
Post a Comment