Search Engine Box

Monday, January 09, 2012

So she had a baby......can we move on now?

This whole thing with Beyonce and her giving birth/having a c-section/renting out a wing of the hospital..........

She had her baby. Can we all move on now?

Yes, I admit, I speculated about the whole supposed scheduled c-section, and yeah, I jumped to conclusions about it. But childbirth advocates/midwives/doulas -- can we all just let it go now?


4 comments:

Cartoon Characters said...

I just saw her shopping at Holt Renfrew in Vancouver at Christmas when my husband and I went to the Nutcracker and didn't know she was pregnant!

Dr. G said...

She didn't have a scheduled C-sec. And if she had, so what?! no one knew her exact due date, and no one knows if she had any complications during her pregnancy. What matters is that she did what she wanted to do, whether that was to have the baby vaginally or not.

I'm all for a woman delivering vaginally, but only when it's her wish. If she wants it a different way, and it's medically acceptable, I respect her decisions.

Anonymous said...

The problem I had was not that she had a scheduled c-section. Or any sort of c-section. The problem I had is that she kept other parents from having the births they desired. She blocked off portions of the hospital that kept others from their loved ones. That's the problem I have. Being a celebrity should never mean that you impede others from their birth wishes or their ability to see their loved ones.

problems with getting pregnant said...

Celebrities also humans and they like to have their privacy as well.