Search Engine Box

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy 2012 ~ ! !

A very happy 2012 to everyone!

Have any New Year's resolutions?? Here are mine, in no particular order:

  1. Finalize my preceptor for clinicals
  2. Keep plugging away at my classes and pass each of them (I am *so* over the 4.0 GPA, so I'll gladly take a B in each class.)
  3. Start studying for my comprehensive exam and boards (this will be a work in progress from 2012 into early 2013).
  4. Attend clinical bound in July
  5. Start clinicals in July
  6. Catch babies!
  7. Become proficient on a beginner's level of GYN exams (non-OB related exams -- I can check a cervix in my sleep on a pregnant woman).
  8. Learn, learn, and learn more!
  9. Try not to completely lose my mind or my marbles in the process of working as an RN and while doing clinicals as a SNM (is that possible?? to not lose your mind??)
  10. Maintain my current weight (160#) for the entire year. Yep - no resolution to lose weight coming from me folks! I just want to keep maintaining where I am.

2 comments:

Speculative Speculum said...

That sounds like a great plan! Happy 2012!

Cathy said...

I am new to this blog and am very interested in your blog! I too am a nurse who loves midwifery. Have you read the book "Baby Catcher"...if you haven't you REALLY need to! It will make you laugh out loud!!