Search Engine Box

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

What? It's week 11 of the term?

By golly, it sure is! I am quite the whirlwind of activity in these last two weeks of the term. I did some slacking off last week, and now I am paying the price.

Postpartum/Newborn: finishing the final touches on our group project -- the patient education booklet. This thing is a monster. At least I have 9 other souls to share my misery. I also need to study for and take my final exam for this course.

Women's Health: all case studies have been graded and returned. I'm carrying a solid A in this course! One last module to finish reading, then study for and take my final exam. Want to know irony? I can totally, utterly bomb this last exam, and still pass with a B. I can do crappy on the exam (earn a 75%) and still have my A for the entire course. Of course, the hard working, future midwife that I am, my goal is to finish this exam with an A in the exam AND an A for the whole course.

2 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Your goal will be fulfilled, in my humble opinion, and your solid GPA will remain intact. Cheering you on from the Bay Area...

AtYourCervix said...

Thank you Lynda. I appreciate your positive comments to my school update posts!