Item numero uno: As you can see, I've played with the layout and color scheme of the blog. Love it? Hate it? Pitch it? Keep it? It's up to you my fabulous readers!
Item numero dos: Also, I posted this on Facebook (do you follow me there?) but didn't get much of a response. I'm looking to advertise -- FOR FREE YA'LLs! -- all different birth art. So, if you have your own birth art that you create, sell, or otherwise distribute or want to share, please let me have your webpage link/address! You can leave it on my Facebook page (look to the right to find the link for me), or leave it in a comment under this post.
My goal is to create a wealth of links to all types of birth art. Birth art includes, but is not limited to: jewelry, paintings, drawings, sculpture, jewelry boxes, mandalas, birth altars, placenta prints, lithographs, limited edition, unique one of kind items, whatever your heart desires.
I accept no payment nor will I charge for this advertising. Yes, you can get free advertising with moi. No catches, no gimmicks.
8 comments:
I love it! Green-the color of healing!
I <3 birth art.
Hi there!
I've been reading your blog for a while and as an aspiring CNM find it to be incredibly helpful.
The only suggestion I have for layout is to include an archives link...that way, I could more easily find the earlier posts of the blog. Right now, I'm eager to read anything I can about people's decisions to choose their programs/pathways to midwifery...so an archives link, either by date or topic, would be super helpful. :)
And/or....a search box might be helpful. For example, I'm interested in learning more about the ins and outs of the Frontier program--so I'd love to be able to search by tags.
Keep up the great work, and enjoy your break!
Warmly,
Lena
I do like the green but think your title header could be clearer..... do you know how to make it an image instead of floating type?
Looks great-green appeals to me on several levels so I'd run with it. Appears that the header has been anchored so that's good.
I love it. Pictures are fun to see, esp unusual ones.
Free time = time to play with HTML. :-) Thanks for the heads up ladies!
I can't see your blogroll very well; recent entries are covered by your posts on my screen. This is a real loss, because your blogroll is the best around, in my opinion.
Ok ladies - you requested the changes, I have been working on getting them implemented! I changed the header back to an image (if only I could find in the HTML coding how to center it, I'd be happy too!), I have archives to past posts on the upper right, with some links to other pages on my site (more to come -- especially under the birth art page). I have changed the px settings for the width of the page, so hopefully nothing is getting cut off or covered over by other sections now.
How does it look?
I do birth art! www.themandalajourney.com
Post a Comment