Search Engine Box

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I have a rocking partner for a class power point!

I have the most awesome, rocking-it Frontier Sister partner for a powerpoint presentation that we need to put together for my postpartum/newborn class. She is just like me: Type A personality, a bit OCD, and striving for an A in the course assignment we were given.

And guess who self-nominated to be the team leader for a 10 person group project? Yeah, I'm that crazy.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I was just researching a presentation application this morning. It is called Prezi. www.prezi.com. They have a free version you can use. It would be really neat to use verses powerpoint. I believe that you can upload your slides from powerpoint though... not sure.

The wheels are turning on how or if I could use this for a topic in my childbirth class.

Anonymous said...

I always sign myself up to be leader in group projects. And then I wonder why I keep doing this to myself. Good luck!