Search Engine Box

Friday, September 16, 2011

Done and DONE!

Finished with the term! Nothing like doing it on the very last day of the term.

Intrapartum - done! A on the final, but a B overall. Go figure! The L&D nurse gets a B in intrapartum. Whatever! It's passing!

Market Research - done! Submitted my monster paper (23 pages of writing, plus references, tables, appendices) today. It's 75% of the grade for that class. So keeping my fingers crossed. It turns out my birth center idea may not have enough popularity to work in this area. We shall have to see.......need to have large sample sizes before I can make that decision.

The next term doesn't start until Sept 26th. I am taking Newborn/Postpartum, and Women's Health. Both interest me. Well, if they didn't interest me, I'd certainly be going into the wrong profession, wouldn't you agree?

Ta-ta!

3 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

It’s hard to imagine what profs are thinking when they award grades like yours !~! I am an A earner myself; I feel your pain. Congratulations on a successful term.

AtYourCervix said...

In the end, that is all that matters: passing the courses. Yes, learning quite a lot of material in a short period of time can be quite frustrating (and needless to say, you don't remember EVERY little piece of the info), but in the end....... it all equals CNM!

Laura said...

I know this comment is late, but...

"It turns out my birth center idea may not have enough popularity to work in this area. We shall have to see.......need to have large sample sizes before I can make that decision."

I don't know where your area is, but if I'm guessing, I'd say it's somewhat close to me. That said, I HOPE YOU START A BIRTH CENTER!!! I traveled over an hour to a birth center to have my second and third child. With my first we went to Hershey Med (and I nearly died due to negligence). I hope there's another birth center to come to PA. That would be WONDERFUL!!! :)