Search Engine Box

Friday, August 05, 2011

Where have I been??

Forgive me, for I have NOT fallen off the face of the earth! I somehow picked up extra shifts at work recently (what the heck was I thinking?!?) and between work and my studies, this blog has been put on the back burner.

I will be planning on a post about acidemia and why the pH of a fetus is different than neonatal "normal" pH values.

However - I have an exam coming up very soon, so I am working diligently in studying for that. I also have a case study due that same day as the exam, and I have typed up zippo for it.

On another note, I have been looking for survey takers for my market research course. If you live in the southeast portion of Pennsylvania, would you be able to read a short ditty on midwifery and fill out a brief survey?

Go here to view the document. (You MUST live in the southeast portion of Pennsylvania [Lancaster, Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, and surrounding counties]. This is crucial to the survey data collection. I apologize if you want to fill out the survey, but don't live in that area. This is for a very specific local needs paper for birthing women in my nearby community areas.)

8 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

I used to live there in Chester County so I forwarded this link on to a good friend still there who has had two kids of her own and may be able to pass it along to others as well.

Emma said...

I'm in Chester, that's ok, right?

AtYourCervix said...

Chester is fine! And yes, please pass the link on if you know ANYONE that would be remotely interested in the survey. THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

First time reading your blog...Good stuff! Your intro on your page really made me laugh especially the whole "stop thinking this is about you" b/c people at my work all think that when others they know write online...Have you ever been to www.NurseFail.com ? Funny stuff if you like Epic Fails...

Anonymous said...

I am in Montgomery County and just over the boarder from Chester Co. Am I eligible? I graduating from a BSN program, no kids.

AtYourCervix said...

Anonymous - go ahead, please :-) The consumer survey does ask about your birth experiences, but you can skip those questions if you have never given birth.

Maryanne said...

Done! I answered the consumer part hypothetically, hope that was ok.

Jesse said...

I'm living in Perry county, and filled it out. I hope you get the information you need.