I'm officially in the last week of the term. Only two more tests to take, one in each class (Antepartum and Primary Care). Working on studying the material for both finals. I'm bounding back and forth in the classes with studying. I find that if I focus for too long in one class, I lose interest. When I lose interest, I start to find a million different things that I'd rather be doing........oh, like sorting laundry, vacuuming, painting the inside of the house, pulling weeds.........basically, anything to get me away from studying.
I have to finish strong this term! I have an "A" in both of my classes. I'm planning to keep it that way!
5 comments:
Congratulations, in the last weeks it becomes hard to stay focused.
yes, it is very hard to stay focused!
You go, girl! Put your nose to the grindstone, as they say. (Where did that phrase come from? Probably had its origins in our frontier/pioneering days!)
This title is pun-rich for a birth blog, everywhere from stretch to term...
Good luck, btw
I'm also a labor nurse and I stumbled upon your blog. Keep it up.
Chloe
Post a Comment