


Just for the record:My toenails are painted purple.
I have purple sheets on my bed (actually, I own two sets of purple sheets).
My bathroom is decorated in purple.
I have a purple tissue box at my desk.
I also have a purple trash can at my desk.
I really want those purple shoes above - both pairs.
I bought some purple earrings today - two pairs.
File folders for school - you guessed it, they're purple!
15 comments:
Purple is my favorite color as well. Good choice.
God I love a peep toe shoe. And purple.
You like purple like I like yellow. I used to LOVE purple, until someone told me it was an old lady color. I was 15, so that kinda killed it for me. Sad, I know. I still like to wear it occasionally. :) And those shoes? I'm totally going to need a pair now.
All of my gear is purple: watch, littman cardiac II, sequined danskos, and highlighter & pen for my report sheet!
WELL! My craftiness has gone all purple and green lately... read your post and thought of these..
http://www.etsy.com/listing/74937528/banglesnaps-hydrangea-in-purple-earrings
@Sabrina: I love them!!
But do you get to use the purple nitrile gloves at work?? :P
I have the purple nitrile gloves in all my exam rooms.
And my son is getting married in 4 days - the colors? Eggplant and lavendar!
hmmm beginning to think you like purple. I do love the look of the blog btw
I'm afraid of the shoes!!!!!!!!! That's how I know I'm old. Love purple though.
I got this hand carved wooden 4 poster bed from my uncle when he sized down his house, it used to be white and now, guess what, . . . it's purple! One of my favorite colors as well, along with orange, such a good combo!
My whole life is purple - purple comforter, lamps, dishes and clothes. I even used to drive a purple car... My husband's last two academic jobs have been at universities w/ purple as the main color - so I know we're on the right path!
Go to http://www.purple.com for your daily dose.
Funny! I had a friend (male) who loved purple. He was a scientist and told me purple was the mix in a prism, so it was his favorite color.
And often the color of royalty in ancient times.
My sister loves it, so now that she's moved away I can wear it. Before, she thought I stole her clothes if I wore it. I still buy her lots of purple stuff when I see it for birthdays, etc. I even found purple Christmas wrap, which was very cool.
I love purple too...though I haven't managed to convince my hubby to let me decorate with it yet....YET. My classroom WILL be done soon, and it will be done in PURPLE. ;-)
We are in the market for a PT Cruiser, which we intend to "wrap" with advertising--one side for my childbirth ed/doula business, and the other side for his painting business, and I've got him convinced that purple is the way to go. Only problem? There are 3 different purple's that have been used on the PT Cruiser, and one shade both of us agree is too red to match my logo, and my hubby doesn't like the other dark shade, so that leaves us with a lavendar shade...that...as far as we can tell...was only used on the 2007 models.
Oh yeah...I AM going to get one!
Post a Comment