Search Engine Box

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

First day of the term (a day late posting)

Yesterday was the first day of the spring term. I'm retaking Antepartum in addition to taking Primary Care (acute/common problems in PC).

And of course, at the end of the day one, our school server went down. And it's still down this morning.

Joy.

4 comments:

Brenna said...

Angel isn't down, but you can't get to it from the Banyan tree link. Try this link: https://angel.frontierschool.edu/home.asp

Its working for me this morning! Good luck!!

AtYourCervix said...

ohhh thank you Brenna!! I need to bookmark that link now.

Awake and Dreaming said...

Good luck!!!

Heather said...

I've been reading your blog for awhile, but have never commented. I am studying Certified Medical Assisting and understand how hard certain classes can be. I just wanted to remind you that there is no shame in needing to retake a class. You are obviously dedicated to your field! You can do it. :)