Very nice! Did you create the design for the sun yourself?
Yes, I did. I was sketching a sun, and was playing with the rays and playing with the design inside it. Then I played with some colored pencils and voila! I liked what I did, so I painted it up.
LOVE them!! That is a great sun btw!
Look how beautiful both of these are, you are quite talented.
You are seriosly talented! I would never have dreamed that sun in a million years! :)
I'm agreeeing with everyone else...very talented. However, I do like the wine bottle and glass best. Call me an earth-tone kind of guy...Hope you are well.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very nice! Did you create the design for the sun yourself?
Yes, I did. I was sketching a sun, and was playing with the rays and playing with the design inside it. Then I played with some colored pencils and voila! I liked what I did, so I painted it up.
LOVE them!! That is a great sun btw!
Look how beautiful both of these are, you are quite talented.
You are seriosly talented! I would never have dreamed that sun in a million years! :)
I'm agreeeing with everyone else...very talented. However, I do like the wine bottle and glass best. Call me an earth-tone kind of guy...
Hope you are well.
Post a Comment