Search Engine Box

Monday, November 01, 2010

In rememberance

In memory of all of the angel babies who have recently received their wings.

Fly little ones! You were loved, and will be dearly missed.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

They definately are in our hearts forever!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I have a few up there...as do many of my friends.

Blessings!
Dawn

NurseJannie said...

Amen to that.

Melissa Vanden Bout said...

I had a neat thought about this recently...

Little ones that we lose before we can even meet them, still give us a chance to give them a priceless gift. WE may not feel like we know them well, but the few weeks (or months) of life they have are (generally) an experience of love and comfort, of being warm and cared for and safe.

I never got to meet five of my darlings...FIVE...but they knew me for those few precious weeks as the warm, loving, safe, caring womb they lived in. I could give them that, at least! And maybe it'll help them know me when I finally do get to meet them.