Search Engine Box

Monday, November 29, 2010

Countdown to the end of the term

Here we are, winding down the last 3 weeks of the school term. This is what I have left to do:

Pharmacology: Study for and take 2 tests (one is on neurologic drugs, the other is on pain medications). Do my forum posts this week on neurologic drugs. One last self-reflection essay due at the end of the term.

Community Assessment: Talk to the maternal/child health person in the county. Write up the "big paper" due by the end of the term (150 points!!!). I already have a very rough outline of info I need to put in the paper. Plus, I have all of the county, state and U.S. statistics that I need to refer to and include.

The term is over on December 17th. WOOHOO!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN to that!!! My countdown has begun.

Crazed Nitwit said...

Oh all those silly stats and its.

Best of luck on a ll that. Personally I loved pharm. Tho I'm sure at a whole 'noter level than my mere LPN program.

I know you're going to well!!!

Anonymous said...

16 days, 19 hours, 41 minutes left!

EDNurseasauras said...

Best of luck! It will be good to have that behind you for the holidays! I just reapplied for my final course in Jan. to complete my BSN after a 6 month layoff. I am having palpitations already.....