Search Engine Box

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Antepartum

Yippie!! I'm all registered for my first, true, 'meat and potatoes' midwifery course for next term - Antepartum I. It's a 4 credit course, so it's the heaviest weighted course so far.

Moving on up in the world of being a student!

Of course, I'm not done with my current courses until mid December. Then it's about a 3 week break for the holidays, before starting up with AP I in January.

4 comments:

LGA said...

... Looking forward to that 3 week break?? ....

Whatever shall we do!! (Start our module readings, most likely.)

AtYourCervix said...

Bingo!!

StorytellERdoc said...

Good luckt o you, AYC! What a great feeling to finally be getting into the specifics of your schooling, yes? You will do awesome, I'm sure.

BTW, relief in the bathroom? I can't stand not knowing...LOL

AtYourCervix said...

StorytellERdoc - yes, I had success. Finally.