
The new term starts again (tomorrow). This time around I'm taking Pharmacology and Community Assessment: a bit of deja vu, did this one in the bridge year, but it's a different course on the Masters level.
Pharmacology looks like it's going to be a very comprehensive course. The two books are humongous. I printed out the different sections/modules for the course and ran out of both paper and ink in the process. Back to the store I went, buying several more ink cartridges and two more reams of paper.
Looking over the material, I can see that there is no room for slacking. This will be a very in depth course.
The other course, Community Assessment, is focused more on maternal/child health in my area, which (of course) fits in with my midwifery courses. It's only a one credit course, but consists of several projects, both big and small.
I cannot believe that after this term is done (mid December), I will be halfway to my goal: GRADUATION!!!!
4 comments:
Oh, Pharmacology...one of my most hated courses!
Good luck!
You're going to ROCK! I have complete and total faith in you. I loved pharm.
Let's see...I survived pathophysiology, reproductive pathophysiology, theory & research.........fingers crossed on pharm!
I have that same cream colored book. It is for my RN program. Good luck this term!
Post a Comment