Search Engine Box

Thursday, July 01, 2010

A super quickie

Successful VBAC tonight!

That is all. I'm off to bed now, finally.

7 comments:

LGA said...

Thank you for this... That's all. I'm (almost) off to bed now.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love to read a good one.

Blessings!
Dawn (who someday will have children old enough for me to feel comfortable becoming something...a doula or something so I can be involved in births and support women)

Anonymous said...

And this is partly why I am so happy that I stumbled upon your blog. You give me hope that someday I will be able to have a VBAC. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Even one single VBAC is enough of a victory to make a separate post about. :-)

Laura (VBAC mom, one of many)

AtYourCervix said...

Also, she had her VBAC with a precipitous labor and no medication.

Cindy said...

That is great news!!!! 2 of my friends had June babies, first babies that were induced, were "too big" and ended in c-section. I hope they will get a chance at VBAC in the future as I did with my third after 2 c-sections!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!