Search Engine Box

Monday, April 19, 2010

Today's hike (only one more day of vacation left!)







8 comments:

Maha said...

I especially like the picture that says, "we all live downstream" and "turtles crossing"

Crazed Nitwit said...

I adore the turtle crossing! Haven't seen a turtle since I lived in MI decades ago. I miss fireflies too.

Anonymous said...

I love the little froggie!! So cool!

StorytellERdoc said...

AYC

The pics rock! I think I've said it before, but you missed your calling. You have "the eye"...I hope work goes well.

Very Top Five said...

"We all live downstream" - that sounds very cryptic!

I like it that one turtle is going the other way on the sign, I bet he doesn't live downstream ;)

Looks like a good vacation.

Halie said...

I'm with Maha, love the "we all live downstream!" sign. Beautiful pictures!

Michelle & Trevor said...

Hey, I just thought you should know that everytime I visit your blog, I get a popup from Andria Stanley asking for a username and password verification. I don't know why, except that you have a link to her blog on your site!

AtYourCervix said...

Thank you Michelle. I fixed that.