Search Engine Box

Saturday, March 13, 2010

RIP - Mom 5/5/45-3/13/03


Today marks the 7 years since my mom lost her battle to ovarian cancer.

RIP Mom

Love
Me xoxo

9 comments:

-SPW said...

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what this would be like. You are helping so many women stay informed about their bodies - I am sure you have helped at least one woman prevent something. You mother is proud wherever she is I think.
xo

doctorjen said...

And much peace to you on this anniversary. Seems like those anniversary dates can be rough. My dad would have been 69 today - he died in 2001, at 59, of dilated idiopathic cardiomyopathy, so this is an anniversary date for me, too. I was just thinking how much I missed him today, and then found your post talking about your mom on the same day.

StorytellERdoc said...

I'm so sorry, friend, for your loss. Does it get any easier? I will be approaching my mom's 4 year mark with her fight and loss to AML, so I am feeling your pain.

I hope you can feel the sunshine on your face today.
Jim

Anonymous said...

So, sorry for you!

-Kathy

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your loss. I am dreading the day when this happens, as my dad lives alone and is not in the best of health. I'm hoping I'll be able to move back home so that we can catch up on quality time before it's too late.

((hugs)) to you...

Unknown said...

<3 May you find some comfort in her memory this weekend.

Deb said...

Both my mom & my sister are ovarian CA survivors. I've had genetic counseling & I have the CA-125 testing done every yr., but the info is contradictory & confusing. Maybe someday you can share what you do to stay on top of this dreaded disease?

Thanks, may your mom's spirit live on in you.

wife.mom.nurse said...

I am so sorry to hear this.

Such a devastating disease.

My heart goes out to you.

Katie Morales said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my mother to lung cancer 11 years ago.