Yep, totally tired of the cold weather. We're getting a little taste of spring-like weather this weekend - mid 50's! YIPPIE!!!
Upper 40's yesterday. Took a 20 minute walk with the family and the dog. (MUST you have this total urge to take a dump every 5 seconds, my doggy-dear?? Really?!?) I definitely need to work on bringing my energy level back up, via some more walking. I was tuckered out after a 20 minute walk! I ended up taking a 2 hour nap from the walk.
My hyacinths are starting to show their greenery in the front yard. Soon time to clean up the flower beds from winter. Almost all of the snow has melted - YEAH!!!!
NO MORE SNOW - you hear me Mr. Meteorologist? NO MORE!
Bring on spring and summer. I am very ready for the warm weather.
2 comments:
I totally agree with you! 100%!! I'm from Wisconsin and this 40 degree weather is just amazing!! Come on summer! :)
I bought a convertible and the drought ended and we had the worst winter on record. Need I say more?
Post a Comment