Well, we've managed to pretty much dig ourselves out of about 2 feet of snow. Hip hip HURRAY!! Now they're calling for more snow on Tuesday and Wednesday. I heard rumors of another foot or so of the white stuff.
Enough already! I'm ready for spring! Ready to see my bulbs start to shoot their little green sprouts up from the ground! Ready to see some flowers again! Ready to get my pots filled with luscious colorful flowers and greenery!
This is the problem with living in the northeast - it's cold and snowy for months. Months that seem to just drag on and on. Then spring comes, and it's like.....ahhhhhhhhhhh!!
It also seems that I complained enough (finally) with the rental management office. They sent a maintenance guy to come fix my front door weather stripping, and also to (hopefully) fix my back screen door: the one that likes to bang open and closed due to the lack of the whojiwab that keeps it from slamming open and closed. The spring thing. You know what I mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment