As Pinky states, it's "wicked cold" out there. Temps in the teens/20's. Brrr! I'm ready for winter to be over, and summer to be back here!
I'm planning on going to SC for a birth center conference in May. I can't wait! Looking forward to warm weather and getting some beach time in while I'm there. Super excited about the conference as well :-)
Hoping to get to another birth conference in April. That one is in Philadelphia, PA. So many different speakers and topics at that one, that it's hard to pick and choose which seminars to go to!!!
Side note: why is it that a certain young child, who owns 3 pairs of winter gloves, cannot find ANY of them before she heads out the door to school in the morning? Just wondering........
4 comments:
I'm convinced my children eat gloves. Thats why anytime they are on sale I stock up now we have a container of gloves and hats by the front door. I can bet though it will be empty by spring.
What's the conference in Philly? That's close enough to me that I might be able to go!!
Dou-la-la: it's this:
http://www.midwiferytoday.com/conferences/Philly2010/
Thank you! Whoa, that could be a possibility . . .
Post a Comment