Search Engine Box

Monday, January 04, 2010

A plug for Yankee Candles - no money was received for this plug!


Get your butt out to your local Yankee Candle store (or wherever they're sold by you). I picked up tarts for 50% off. Yes, all seasonal (Christmas) candles - even the big jar candles - are 50% off.

Ahhhhh the scent of Yankee!

Or you can buy it online

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE yankee candels! Thank you!!!

pinky said...

You are killing me. I think Yankee Candle is made somewhere in my State. They are wonderful candles. However, I am having a love affair with Whidbey Island soap from Whidbey island. I already have a bunch of Yankee Candles. I love citrus and sage.

AtYourCervix said...

Yes, they're made in Deerford, I think. I went to the factory once -- the kids made their own dipped candlesticks!

Anonymous said...

So. Deerfield, MA, actually... :)

-snurse8

AtYourCervix said...

Yeah, that's it Anonymous!