Search Engine Box

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ok, don't get your hopes up

(Talking to myself here)

Ok Cervix, don't get your hopes up here. Yes, the head of the women's health clinic offered you a position as a nurse-midwife after graduation. And she's going to work on getting you funding to pay back your student loans. And she really loves working with you. And she paid you a ton of compliments. And she wants to open a birth center with you in the future cause she loves your birth style so much.

But don't go getting your hopes up too high, ok?

Sincerely,
Me

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Kansas, right, just before my baby is due, right? LOL!

Yeah, that would be hopes set high. *chuckle*

Blessings!
Dawn

Dani said...

Sounds like an awesome opportunity. I hope it works out for you.

Rebekah Costello said...

WowWowWow!!! How exciting!!!!!

Curdie said...

squeeeee!!!!!!

AtYourCervix said...

squeeeeee is right Curdie!!!

So sorry Dawn - graduation isn't until the end of 2012 :-( Oh how I wish I could be there to support you at your birth!!!!

Sabrina said...

Whoa. Just... whoa.

Alicia said...

That sounds like a dream come true!

Jube said...

How exciting! I hope it works out for you!

S said...

Very exciting news! Keep us posted!

Halie said...

How fabulous! So glad you have such wonderful opportunities in front of you!

Knitted in the Womb said...

Wow! Sounds fabulous!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!

Candice said...

That's a sure sign you're awesome at what you do. Keep up the great work!

My OB Said WHAT?!? said...

Well, wouldn't that ROCK! Congratulatons!

Jules AF said...

I totally thought you were talking to your cervix. I was confused. But that's really exciting!