
Ho ho ho! Just 2 1/2 weeks left until Christmas. Have you finished your shopping yet? I just got started with mine. ::wink wink:: I am the great procrastinator when it comes to Christmas shopping.
This year, I have decided to do the majority of my shopping online. So, just point and click, enter my credit card number, and DING! Presto, pronto! It's all delivered right to my doorstep.
I have one heck of a work schedule for Christmas though. All evening shifts - Dec 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30. Only one day off in there. Who wrote that crappy schedule up?? Oh, I must have. Argh. (We do self scheduling.) What was I thinking?
The tree is up. My youngest did most of the decorating of the tree herself. (Even though the tree is a little crooked.) She beamed with pride when it was all finished. Amazing how such minor things to an adult are such a big deal to a 6 year old!
Did a little decorating in the house, but didn't go all out this year. I get so winded from little bits of activity. I'm fairly sure that I have bronchitis, with a nice little side dish of an asthma exacerbation. Sounds like fun right? I would love to put some lights up outside, the with the cold air making my breathing even worse, it's just not possible yet. (Come on lungs - heal up!!)
Back to work today. I called off sick all last week due to this chest cold/bronchitis/asthma thing.
2 comments:
It's just wrong,that Nurses always get such crappy holiday schedules.
have a good one though.
I should feel lucky to be in NYC but its cold as hell.
I hope you get healthy soon! My interview for psych facility is tomorrow. My first adult interview(eeep). Even Seattle is freezing! 22 degrees at 8p.m. BRRRRRRRRRRRR. Rest up when you can. :o)
Post a Comment